The Townsend Brown Legacy
(on Flash Drive)
flash drive is a MUST for every serious researcher into antigravity
(electrogravitics). It contains all the surviving videos taken inside
the Bahnson Company's High voltage lab in Winston Salem between 13
August 1957 and 1 June 1960. They are hi-resolution films on video (720 x
480) and have been color-corrected as best possible. Before each
segment there is a date card to assist you in finding particular places
in the video. This file is named, "TTBrown_hires_lab_film.mp4".
with this video are over 300 pages of lab notes made at the lab while
Townsend was there. There are three more lab books that I have not
included as I only wanted the lab notes from the time Townsend was
- Included is a "Read Me First" file that contains
new photos of the lab taken in 1983 and a few very interesting tips on
the Biefeld-Brown Effect and how it can be applied to making a dynamic
- Included is a PDF file of Stan Deyo's paper entitled, "GEMstone_Scroll_part1.pdf" (see: Other_PDFs folder) which is referenced in the "Read Me First" file; and several pages taken from Stan Deyo's, "The Vindicator Scrolls" (see: Other_PDFs folder) book and is also referenced in the "Read Me First" file.
- Also I have included declassified papers and reports in the "Other_PDFs" folder entitled: "Conf_Role_of_Gravitation_in_Physics.pdf", "The_Gravitics_Situation.pdf" and "TTBrown_Control_Gravity.pdf". There are several other PDF files of importance in this folder as well.
- Some miscellaneous photos are in a separate folder entitled, "Photos".
lastly, the entire declassified Montgolfier Project in France in 1956
with photos of Townsend brown's flying disk tests and the official
French report on his project!